Boston Women's Market is a community of makers, thinkers, and doers. Here are a few ways you can get involved!
Volunteer at an upcoming event
We are always looking for a few extra hands to help at our Markets. You would assist in the general set-up and take-down of the market in addition to assisting vendors with their goods and tables.
Editorial Internship Available
Boston Women’s Market is seeking an Editorial Intern who is passionate, proactive and self-starting. As our team begins a content phase-out, the Editorial Intern will be writing new content every week and assisting the Editorial Lead with brainstorming, research and copyediting. If you think you're the right fit, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com with the subject “Editorial Internship.”
- Content Creation: Write 2-3 pieces of content per week on topics ranging from Maker Monday, business assistance, career, budget and women-related societal topics.
- Research: Use a variety of platforms to research topics based on content, including being aware of Boston-area happenings, media outlets and influencers.
- Copyediting: Assist the Editorial Lead with editing of all content, using guidelines and maintaining continuity across all platforms.
- Junior or Senior undergraduate womxn working towards a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Clear and concise writing style
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong familiarity with Boston and surrounding areas, as well as local media and happenings